Why You Should Be Selling Promotional Products
If you’ve ever considered selling promotional products, you’ve probably come across a variety of tips and tricks for making a quick profit. While some of these may work to help you build your promotional products business, you might be left with one final question: why should I sell promotional products?
Selling promotional products is a great way to make some extra cash or begin a new career. Like many other work from home businesses, providing promotional products to businesses can be either a part-time or a full-time job.
- All businesses need promotional products. Think of any local business: the school your kids go to, your local church, a mom and pop shop down the road. All of these businesses need to advertise their services. In fact, nearly 7 out of 10 brands consider promotional products effective in achieving marketing goals. What better way to remain top of mind to their customers than a useful product?
- Promotional products are easy to cross-sell. Let’s say your client is hosting a 5k run and wants a custom t-shirt. You can recommend a gift bag filled with a t-shirt, water bottle, fan, and sunscreen. Even if the client doesn’t purchase all of the items, you’ve let them know that you can offer far more products than just a simple t-shirt.
- Easily expand your market with valuable connections. If you leave your client with a good impression, they’ll keep coming back to you. When their friends or family need a product with their logo on it, your client will recommend you. The most difficult part of selling promotional products is getting your foot in the door. Once you do that, word of mouth is your best friend and your customer base will grow!
- You can make selling promotional products a full-time career. If you’re looking for a change of pace, you could make selling promotional products your full-time career. The promotional products industry is growing consistently, and with that growth more and more people are creating their own promo products businesses. If you’re looking for something new, selling promotional items could be the answer for you.
- Selling promotional products can be your part-time job. Selling promotional products makes a great part-time job if you don’t have time for a full-time career. Perfect for stay at home moms, students, or retirees, promo sales can be done on your own schedule from anywhere in the world.
About Kaeser & Blair
Kaeser & Blair is a family-owned promotional products distribution company that has been in business for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve earned an unmatched reputation with suppliers, vendors, and competitors that we’re proud of. We want to help motivated and outgoing entrepreneurs establish their own independent businesses.
With Kaeser & Blair, you’ll earn a profit on each and every sale you make. Earnings are typically paid within 24-48 hours of an order being submitted to Kaeser & Blair. Part-time business owners can earn anywhere from $7,000-$20,000 per year, and full-time business owners have earned as much as $180,000 per year!
Kaeser & Blair does not impose any sales quotas or unnecessary restrictions on those who choose to sell promotional products with us. You can earn as much – or as little – as you want, when you want. We won’t penalize you if you have a quiet month or two.
Get Started Selling Promotional Products
If you’re ready to get started selling promotional products, you’re in the right place! Kaeser & Blair offers a truly risk-free opportunity at a variety of prices for every budget. If you decide the Kaeser & Blair Business Owner Program is not for you, you can return the package for a full refund within 30 days. For business owners who get started with our Standard or Premium Business Owner Kit, we provide a bonus of $85 (the cost of the Standard Business Owner Package) when you hit $1,500 in sales. It’s just the start of how we support and reward our business owners.
Order a starter package for as low as $25 today! If you’re still not sure if Kaeser & Blair is the right choice for you, try our Free Trial Package. You can learn more about Kaeser & Blair so you know you’re making the right decision.