Kaeser University: A Business Owner’s Guide to Promo Products
When it comes to selling promotional products, it can be an overwhelming process to think about. From first-hand experience, Kaeser & Blair University is here to make things much easier for all of us with in the promotional world.
As someone new to the promotional products business, I didn’t know where to start. There is much more to selling promotional products than just throwing a logo on something and selling it to a client. However, even knowing this fact doesn’t prepare anyone for how to properly start your business, keep making money, and build a consistent client base.
So, the question is, where do you begin? Luckily for us, the very first section of Kaeser University covers making excellent targeted product recommendations. Some of the important tactics are listed below:
- Understand the industry you are pitching to.
- This will make you more credible and will help streamline the process. Your clients’ time is valuable, and you do not want to waste that time by having to explain their business to you in full detail.
- Who is going to be the end user of your promotional product?
- This will help narrow the funnel of potential items you will want to provide to your client. Each item you present to your client needs to have a reason and thought behind it.
- What is the end goal for your client?
- Knowing what your client is trying to achieve will also help in narrowing the funnel of potential items you can provide for them. For example, if your client needs items for a wedding, you know the end goal is not trying to promote selling something, but to have an item to give your guests for coming, such as a koozie with a wedding date and name on it.
With the Kaeser & Blair having six different sections to go through with a quiz at the end of each video, you can be sure you’ll learn and retain enough knowledge to pitch your clients excellent targeted product recommendations.
To learn more about Kaeser & Blair and the benefits of Kaeser University, contact us or check out our blog!